Sunday, March 30, 2008

Xanga vs. Blogspot

So, I've decided to switch to blogspot for several reasons...
1. I was unable to find a way to list my friends from blogspot, facebook, ... on my xanga site. I was saving emails with different addresses and that became such a hassle.
2. I like the layout, something different.
3. Does there have to be a reason 3? =) Just seemed like the smart convenient thing to do.

I haven't gotten rid of my xanga site - yet. Probably will eventually, after I get used to this one. I don't think I have the time for more than one site and don't want to make time for more than one.

I'm excited and have been having fun playing with it so far... thanks Amy, for the help! =)

1 comment:

Days in the Making said...

Welcome to the world of blogspot. I like it here. Hope you do too! :)
Katie