I love this picture of Audrey because it is her smug "I'm so happy with myself face". She will make the most subtle expressions that are easy to miss but bring the biggest smiles to our faces.
Sweet tooth, sweet times... Sandy often allows mya to "help" her bake. Mya's favorite part is the clean-up (this is her definition of "cleaning up".
Happy Birthday to my sweet sis Sandy! You are special! Love ya!
You have two cute girlies! I do love Audrey's expression. Thanks for the sweet story you left about Cassidy. It is a blessing to have a friend who will take a moment like that with my kids to share a smile and hug~ Blessings!
1 comment:
You have two cute girlies! I do love Audrey's expression. Thanks for the sweet story you left about Cassidy. It is a blessing to have a friend who will take a moment like that with my kids to share a smile and hug~
Blessings!
Post a Comment