Although nothing is ready for baby, clothes, crib, room, no name... my body is ready. Or I guess I should say, feels very ready! I remember feeling great all the way until my labor pains started when I was pregnant with Mya. I swam 3x a week, lifted weights... took naps... life was all about me during my last trimester. This time around, I have the hardest time, not only finding time to workout, but just exercise itself is difficult. I feel pulling and straining in areas I've never felt before and have been advised to slow down, something I'm not too great at. But it's worth it and my love and excitement for our son have grown with each struggle I've faced this pregnancy. Not that I've had an extremely difficult pregnancy, thank the Lord. It's just that compared with my 1st, this one has been much more tiring and strenuous physically.
As for our son's name, still doing a little more searching for a middle name. Nate is sure that that we have one =) and is waiting patiently for me agree with his choice. Right now, out of all the names we've considered and can agree on, we are leaning towards Wyatt. Wyatt Christian... Wyatt Ethan... Wyatt Easton... Wyatt SOMETHING... Once in a while, I start reconsidering the name Wyatt, but my heart keeps being drawn back to it. At first, Wyatt was a definite "no" for me, but then it something changed (don't ask me what, my hormones perhaps?) and it just felt/sounded right. But enough of my ramblings on the name Wyatt and back to my girlies who need my attention. I would ask for name suggestions, but figure most everyone wants to save their favorites for future children, so I won't bother. Have a wonderful Monday!!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wyatt Earp, of course! ;)
Post a Comment