Sunday, June 22, 2008

Meet Slaeter

Slaeter Joshua Sullivan
Born June 16th at 5:30p.m.
8 Pounds 3 Ounces. 19 inches.
We feel overwhelmed with love and gratefulness for the safe arrival of our baby boy.
Yay! He is here!
Mya was a little unsure of her new baby brother the 1st time she met him. I think it was a little scary for her to see her mom with needles in her arm and holding a new baby. However, the girls came to visit the day after and were so excited to hold Slaeter. Mya now considers herself his 2nd mommy and loves to hold and baby him. He is receiving lots of love.
These are the 1st of many pictures to come... free time is very limited right now =) , more later.
Thanks for all the prayers, love, and gifts! We are so grateful for all expressions of love from our friends.

~The Sullivan family~

4 comments:

Paige's Pen said...

he is ADORABLE! He looks so boyish! I can't wait to hold him~ COngrats to you all. Lovies.

Bliss said...

Congratulations! He is SO precious! LOVE his name, I had considered that name for Brooke had she not been a girl! I'm sure you are one happy Mama to have him here!

sethswifeforlife said...

I am just now catching up on blogs! Your son is precious! So glad he is finally here! I hope you are getting some rest when you can and adjusting to a family of 5!
blessings on your week,
Abby~

Jeremy Day said...

Liz! Wow he's so adorable! Congratulations on his arrival. What a long journey pregnancy is; yet what a amazing, extraordinary gift is in your arms.
Blessings~Ladonna