Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sweet Summer

Summer is here! These pictures were taken pre-Slaeter. Audrey loves the sun, water, the great outdoors and could spend hours outside. Mya isn't so big on the sun, but with a personality as big as hers, she is our "little Miss sunshine." I love these girlies so much! I know I say this often, but these girls bring so much joy into our lives. They produce their own ray of sunshine that can chase the darkest clouds away. Thanks heaven for little girls...


They are so excited to welcome Slaeter into the family. Although it has been an adjustment, especially for our little Audrey, they love him to pieces. Notice Audrey all smiles in the background.
More pictures of Slaeter to come and of our other new addition, Tito' ... - sigh... yes we are quite busy around here.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I can;t wait to see you and meet him!! So thankful that all is well for you guys...see you soon!

Queen of the house! said...

I wish I could see you and the new addition! He is a chubby littl eguy at 8 lbs for your little body! It is no wonder you were having aches and pains, I completely understand as all of miner were WAY over that 8 lb mark....
LOVE ya girlie, I will be there for the big wedding in August!

Jeremy Day said...

I love all the pics. Audrey and the dog is sooo very funny! Glad to hear your adjusting to life with 3 kids and a puppy. You were very brave to take a puppy so soon:)
Ladonna