Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Audrey

Audrey personality is hard to put into words... all I can say is we love her more than anything (except for our other kiddos)! She is determined, a little emotional =), funny (in her own quiet way), less verbal than our other daughter (she actually takes time to breath between her sentences) and is pretty adventerous.
One thing is for sure, as I've said before, she LOVES Tito' and it is becoming obvious, by the way he follows her around, that he adores her. Here she is trying to convince him to follow her into the water. Eventually he did and they had a blast together!

Below, is a picture I took of her serious "will you sponsor this child" face. This is the face she gives daddy when he's about to punish her and it usually works. I'll glance over and see him holding her and telling her in a gentle voice, "no, no Audrey." with a smile. I'm not sure she feels the disapproval. =)It is a blessing to have such a loving daddy.
Sometimes I get the feeling she knows the effect her cute little face has on us all. =)
Another love of Audrey's is food. She looks so cute when she eats. Yes, very messy, but very cute. She will eat anything, anywhere. Here she is enjoying her jelly. I had to convince her to eat the toast as well.


Isn't she lovely? I guess I'm a little bias... Although she is our strong-willed one, she has an extremely sensitive spirit. Audrey means "Strong" Her middle name, Elizabeth means "Consecrated to God". I pray her spirit is always sensitive to the Spirit and that her strong will will be of great use to His purposes.

No comments: